Welcome to Red Barn Quilting

I am located in the heart of Midway Utah. My studio is located south of the Red Barn at 95 S Fox Den Road.

I have a Handi-Quilter Avante' with a Pro-Stitcher computerized design system. This machine allows me to produce high quality quilting with pre-programed designs.

Please call me at 435-640-1477 or 435-654-2465 - Let's get quilting!

Dec 22, 2012

Nothing to say but.....Wow~

Noel brought this amazing quilt for me to quilt.  I'm not kidding...each and EVERY 2" square was perfect.  All the corners matched perfectly,  I'm saying this again....perfect.  I certainly don't possess the talent to carry this one off.  The color transition from row to row was absolutely incredible.  I don't know how she does it ( but perhaps if I spend enough time with her - something good will rub off).  The colors were amazing and the back was a beautiful green.  I quilted an overall flowers and feathers and it turned out great.  Someone in Tennessee will receive this as a gift....lucky them.

No comments:

Post a Comment