Welcome to Red Barn Quilting

I am located in the heart of Midway Utah. My studio is located south of the Red Barn at 95 S Fox Den Road.

I have a Handi-Quilter Avante' with a Pro-Stitcher computerized design system. This machine allows me to produce high quality quilting with pre-programed designs.

Please call me at 435-640-1477 or 435-654-2465 - Let's get quilting!

Mar 23, 2012

GO WASATCH!


My niece asked me (I think she was kidding) to make a quilt for the baseball banquet this weekend. Since I know it will end up on the floor of some kids car - I didn't waste time on piecing. The back is black minky. The quilting pattern is balls....football, basketball, softball, volleyball, soccer, baseball, golf and even a bowling ball. Hope it sells for lot of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment