Welcome to Red Barn Quilting

I am located in the heart of Midway Utah. My studio is located south of the Red Barn at 95 S Fox Den Road.

I have a Handi-Quilter Avante' with a Pro-Stitcher computerized design system. This machine allows me to produce high quality quilting with pre-programed designs.

Please call me at 435-640-1477 or 435-654-2465 - Let's get quilting!

Oct 11, 2011

He's nUtS for Minky


Spike saw Skyler's quilt and immediately asked for his own "Minky". He has always loved "sof" (soft) things. The fabric was wild - Dr. Seuss prints - and the polka dot minky in bright orange (his favorite color). The quilting pattern was "Gears" by Ann Bright.

I had to hurry this project along because whenever Spike came over he wanted to wrap up in the minky. I was afraid after a few more visits, I'd have to replace it. He says the minky is "peaceful"....who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment